<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2961353376934130087?origin\x3dhttp://our-lovers-den.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


♥Pudding Prince Koh♥

♥&♥

♥Jelly Princess Seah♥

♥Our sweet 20♥

♥Our Lover's Nest♥


DarLinks


ADAR ADAR
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• July 2009
• March 2010

Shout Out




Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Music


»Now Playing:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tuesday, 21 April 2009


Crapping leg for my 20th b-day sounds exciting isn't it? Well I find it sweet because someone really does the most sweetest thing in my life really in my life serious!


Ok......... HOW THE HELL DID I ACTUALLY GET MY ANKLE TO BE INJURE?!



Very simple... It was during P.E and I was playing basketball. I was trying to do a jump up and touch down on my friend which is holding on to the ball. And guess what? I landed at the wrong part. There goes my sprained ankle~~~~ So thats basically how the whole thing works and that day was a monday, it was just before my b-day which is the next day. So I thought my b-day is kinda suck up which is what i thought.



Well then the next day which my b-day my Princess actually gave me a suprise!!! She actually came to my house to bring me breakfast which is the BIG BREAKFAST MEAL *my fav!* and a mini cake with sngle candles. Well basically i'm just too overwhelm with this kind of situation. I seriously very touch by this and AHHHH!!! really don't know what to say. Then i'll let the photos to do all the talking! ENJOY~!




(My injure leg which is wrap with ice pack too~ GROSS)




(Princess b-day cake for me! So happy!)



(The whole view of everything on my table at the living room YUMMY~)



(I love care bears as much as other people do so here goes princess gave me de collection! I love you babe!)



(Another ankle of taking it super nice :D)
So that all about the b-day with sprained leg thingy hahas. I'm still so loving with the care bears~


Well going to slp now so long people!


Signing off: Sprained-leg-Prince

writtern @12:19 pm