<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2961353376934130087?origin\x3dhttp://our-lovers-den.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Best view in IE Photobucket

Profile


♥Pudding Prince Koh♥

♥&♥

♥Jelly Princess Seah♥

♥Our sweet 20♥

♥Our Lover's Nest♥


DarLinks


ADAR ADAR
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends
friends

PlayBack


• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• July 2009
• March 2010

Shout Out




Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Music


»Now Playing:


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Thursday, 11 December 2008


FINALLY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!

My exams did quite well this time. What I mean was the overview or rather the conclusion of my exams. Anyway I'll not ellaborate about that so soon.

Princess sad story came by this few days. Well I'll let her explain to you guys about what happen.

And what is my holiday plan? Hmm... I don't really know what am I going to do. But of course one thing for sure is that I'm going to have lots and lots of fun! Well will jus cut my sentence this short will probably be blogging again sooner. Cya!

Signing off: book-in-the-shelf Prince

writtern @10:23 pm